Head of On Trade
Head of On Trade – Innovative Drinks Portfolio – Nationwide – Up to £80k (DOE)
This company is an established SME business who has been operating for over 15 years. This client has a small range of products however launching 6 new products in March 2024 – growing the portfolio with the current Alcohol trends in the industry. This company has exceptional growth plans for this business.
As the Head of On Trade for this brand you will be responsible for managing and executing all Sales Strategies at a Senior level within the business. The Head of On Trade you will be directly responsible for revenue growth, expansion of the business and developing the market presence. The Head of On Trade will grow a sales team in line with the business growth strategy.
The Head of On Trade must come with fantastic links into large National pub and restaurant groups along with a network of On Trade senior leaders in their black book!
The Head of On Trade responsibilities:
- Delivering on a Sales Strategy which aligns with company goals and growth.
- Monopolize their relationships within the On Trade market.
- Identify marketing opportunities, establish competitor analysis and implement sales campaigns
- Seeking and securing new business, maintaining current relationships and managing P&L in a commodity driven environment.
- Forecasting, budgeting and providing competitor analysis; reporting direct to Founders.
- Monitor and maximize on Sales performance.
The ideal Head of On Trade Candidate:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Senior Sales role within the drink industry.
- Proven track record in Sales strategies, team management and results.
- Strong network of contacts within the drinks industry (large restaurant and pub groups)
- Experience bringing new products to market, along with negotiations and contracts.
- Passion for the drinks industry and continually up to date on news and trends
- Ambitious and driven on all areas of sales and client development
- Strong communication skills – able to work in a team or independently.
If you are interested in having a chat about this role, please forward updated CVs to Mark at COREcruitment / email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our websitewww.corecruitment.comor call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram