A growing business who are all about entertainment, food and beverage!
You will have experience across the full marketing mix with a focus on PR, social and digital. You will also have a passion for identifying sales opportunities to bring additional commercialisation to the business.
- Deliver campaigns, product launches and day to day activity across our Brand Marketing communications.
- Own and develop the brand including defining and embedding the values and tone of voice.
- Manage and build relationships with Marketing agencies, publications and key suppliers (PR, content producers, copywriters etc.)
- Liaise with Marketing agency to develop social strategy and oversee content calendar.
- Identify key influencers, build relationships and manage engagement.
- Brief and manage all content shoots.
- Understand the customer groups and market to them accordingly, with special focus and understanding of corporate client’s requirements.
- Identify local marketing opportunities, build relationships and actively promote collaborations.
- Manage Mailchimp database and newsletter output.
- Ensure website is always accurate and up to date.
- Display a good understanding and passion for emerging trends in the hospitality industry.
- Minimum 3 years’ marketing experience, ideally in the hospitality or leisure industries
- Experience in Brands, Marketing, Digital, Data, Advertising, PR, Communications and Campaigns.
- You will have a back-catalogue of Brand and Marketing activity that you have successfully delivered that has attributed to Brand growth and Brand love.
- Some PR experience preferred.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- You are someone that can inject a bit of personality, dial up the fun, and be a creative thinker.
Press apply and send us your CV or email Gemma@corecruitment.com