Head of People
Posted 3 weeks ago
Head of People
Salary: £70,000 plus benefits
I am currently working with one of the UK’s most exciting QSR brands, we are looking for a strategic head of people with a track record.
This role will take full responsibility and accountability for the pro-active provision of commercial HR services, policies, and procedures throughout the business with clear focus on continuous improvement and efficiency.
- In depth understanding of HR policies and processes
- To develop and implement HR people strategies
- To head up the implementation of a HR System throughout the organisation
- Experience of managing a team, influencing at all levels, and presenting at board-level
- To ensure all operational HR policies and procedures are both commercial and continually drive efficiency throughout the business
- To continuously produce and review management information in all HR areas, identifying trends / variances and making commercial recommendations
- To design and implement career development paths for employees
- To oversee the implementation of performance management throughout the group
- CIPD Fellow or Member status
- Previous experience in a similar level role
- Hospitality business background
- Commercial and pro active
- Strategic thinker
- Driven with a strong work ethic
- Excellent leadership, communication, and people skills
- Confidential, trustworthy and with integrity
- IT literate
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual so if you are interested in discussing this further, please sends your CV through to me at email@example.com and we can arrange a time to discuss the role and my client in more detail.