Business Development Director
Posted 2 weeks ago
The Role: Business Development Director
Sector: FM – Hard Services & Solutions
Salary: £70K to £80K + OTE
My client is a specialist provider of bundled services and due to their continued growth and success an opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Director to join the leadership team. With an enviable client list, a great reputation and a network of regional offices across the UK, they are on a robust growth trajectory. The incoming candidate will need to be a serious driving force for company success and growth and have the natural ability to forge strong relationships.
All about you:
- A credible and collaborative approach
- An impeccable sales record with visible success over the last 3+ years
- A consistent employment history
- Comfortable in a C-suite arena
- Exposure to selling multidisciplinary services to corporate clients
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Industry knowledge across a number of FM, Property Management & Safety services is required
- Significant new business sales experience is essential
- Excellent commercial mindset and business acumen
- Experience of bid writing and tender preparation submission is essential
- Strong customer relationship builder skilled at influencing and negotiating
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding targeted business results/KPI’s
- Experience of project work including demonstrating successful process improvement
- Energy, commitment and a positive attitude to achieving results
This is a great opportunity to join a highly professional team in a growing company. The role will report into the Group Sales Director and the successful candidate will take full ownership of pipeline management, tender submissions and relationship management.
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.