Posted 3 weeks ago
Job Title: Account manager
Salary: £30,000-35,000pa plus commission
Who will you be working for?
A company that is aiming to redefine the evolution of food brands by providing a physical platform for creation and a virtual platform for scale. An incubator that will offer space for independent restaurant brands to excel alongside creating/assisting in the creation of new brands.
What are we looking for?
Candidates should have experience within the hospitality industry and at least 2 years commercial experience. As well as a passion for food you should have proven skills in an account management or combined account management and sales role.
- Acute understanding of the performance of your portfolio of clients, including strong grasp of desired operational metrics;
- Regular touch points with your clients, including face to face meetings and virtual calls where necessary;
- Training and development of new clients, in combination with BDMs;
- Troubleshooting for clients where necessary;
- Removal of poor performing clients where necessary;
- Renegotiation of terms as clients reach end of contract;
- Assistance to improve supply chain for clients;
- Expectation that CRM will be updated, giving visibility to management team;
- Accountability for maintaining margin on clients relationships;
- Input into new brands added to the network;
- Tight relationship with Business Development team to maintain clients quality and to encourage the addition of new brands
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to hayley@Corecruitment.com
Tweet us @COREcruitment