Senior Business Development Manager
Posted 2 weeks ago
The Role: Senior Business Development Manager
The Sector: FM – Hard Services
Salary: ££Excellent and Highly competitive
About the role:
Our client is a growing provider of Hard FM / Maintenance and Ground Work Services who operate Nationally. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager who will focus on long term partnership contracts across the diverse range of services offered.
You will need to be articulate, strategic and committed to the customer journey.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a well-connected, high performer with an eye on the long-game to join a growing company and really make your mark.
Skills and experience:
- Developing business relationships across commercial and public sectors
- Building pipeline for single and multiple site services
- Attending relevant market events
- Developing new sectors
- Work closely with the operations team to identify new service stream opportunities with existing customers
- Conducting presentations to potential clients
- Lead re-tenders and multiservice proposals and develop and map relationships with existing clients to gain incremental business
- Play a key role in the production and delivery of innovative tender documentation and presentations.
- Liaise with the bid management team
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment