Posted 2 weeks ago
The Role: Centre Host
Sector: Customer Services
Are you an out-going and friendly individual who is happy to spend the day walking, talking and being helpful? Then this Centre Host opportunity could be the role for you.
I am working with a growing Property & Facilities Management Client who have recently added this Northampton Town landmark to their portfolio.
This role would suit someone with experience in customer services or hospitality. It’s a great opportunity to use the skills you have, doing a job you will love with NO LATE NIGHTS!
What you will do:
- Curate a home from home environment within the shopping destination that is inviting and exciting.
- Suggest ideas to improve the setup and running of key functions.
- Be mobile, highly visible, and importantly recognisable to the vendors and visitors.
- Obtain feedback from the vendors and visitors, compile and present the information in a structured format to suggest improvements to the experience.
- Build and share knowledge between vendors, creating a community atmosphere.
- Provide a customer focused point of support for occupants of the centre.
- Be security conscious; be familiar with the centre’s security processes and have confidence in raising your concerns when things do not look right.
- Be a well-presented ambassador, following the company standards.
- Be reliable, flexible, consistent, honest and a strong advocate for the company.
- Support the Community Manager with creating bespoke event proposals.
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with vendors and venues.
- Support with managing and overseeing events on the day, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing events set-up and organising vendors.
- Regularly updating the “What’s on today” board.
- Support Community Manager with identifying event opportunities and generating interest.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and events quality.
- Actively market the relevant space within the centre, encouraging vendors to use the space.
- Regularly check in on the events happening throughout the day to make sure the attention is given to the vendors and encourage/promote attendance within the shopping centre visitors.
- Actively capture events by taking pictures of the activities happening and sharing them with Community Manager.
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
You must be able to live and work in the UK without restriction.
To view all our vacancies, go to, www.corecruitment.com