COREcruitment is continuously recognised as the market leader in providing the very best service to clients and candidates. Our sectors consist of Hospitality, Retail, Facilities Management, Venues and Events, Marketing, Human Resources and Senior Executives just to name a few.
Our reputation for supplying the very best staff amongst the businesses that we work with comes undoubtedly down to the great team we have here. We are therefore always seeking out fantastic people who share our passion in providing the very best recruitment service possible to join our fun and energetic crew.
Over the past 12 months we have expanded rapidly after moving our London HQ to a cool new hub in trendy Shoreditch in August 2016.
We have also expanded both nationally and internationally, recently opening an office in Scotland, South East Asia and getting and extra consultant in Canada to help head up our American recruitment.
We are currently a team of 42 – close knit and ready for anything!
Our bespoke induction and training programme was specially developed to ensure your continued success and career development. This is evident in our retention rates, with three of our consultants having been here since CORE began 11 years ago now!
We are currently recruiting the following positions:
- Talent Scouts
- Account Managers
- Recruitment Consultants
- Lead Consultants
If you are successful in your current role but just feel it’s time for a change, then head our way – we’d love to hear from you!
We believe in building relationships through two-way, open communication. Everyone at COREcruitment recognises the fact that recruitment trade is not a Monday to Friday, nine-to-five business. We therefore do all we can to ensure that we accommodate our clients and candidates wherever possible.
Of course, it’s not all work and no play, where would be the fun in that? So, in addition to competitive salaries, we reward hard work with:
- Competitive group commission structure
- Flexible working hours / duvet mornings & afternoons
- Extra day of holiday for your birthday
- Team and individual incentive drives and a staff 'well-being' fund
- Annual employee improvement scheme – sports/gym/education
- REC Certificate and other possible qualifications
- Structured development program for trainee consultants
- A personalised bespoke service: getting to know clients needs, culture, strategy and plans for the future. (We cover all recruitment for the 'service industry')
- The chance to join a successful and rapidly expanding business, with exposure to international locations
- Company iPhone mobile package
- Business development incentives on new business
- Fast paced, fun atmosphere
- Employee of the month scheme with incentives
- Dress down Fridays
- Yearly 'bonus prize' for the top performer!
- Breakfast on a Monday morning and snacks on a Friday afternoon
And if that isn't enough to convince you then consider these fun facts!
- When one of our staff was working as a waiter at the OXO tower restaurant, he was requested by the PM, Tony Blair to be his waiter on 3 occasions!
- If one of our chef recruiters was a girl he would have been called Flora...
- One of our Brides ended up in the lake while wearing her wedding dress! Oops!
- One of us is named after Lindsay Wagner the actress who played the bionic woman
- One of our consultants can drink beer upside down... that's something you have to see!