What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your browser when you visit some websites.
Cookies are used for numerous purposes. This website utilises three categories of cookie as defined by the International Chamber of Commerce guide for cookie categories:
- 'Strictly Necessary Cookies' are required for the website to function at a basic level.
- 'Performance Cookies' are used to collect anonymous user behaviour data which are used to further improve the site.
- 'Functionality Cookies' are used within the website's logic to enable certain website features and to enhance the user experience anonymously.
- 'Targeting Cookies' are used to provide social networking and social bookmarking functionality.
By default all cookies are active on this website to provide the best user experience.
What cookies do we use?
COREcruitment make use of the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies:
- These are cookies that are required for the operation of the corecruitment.com website.
- Analytical/performance cookies:
- These cookies help COREcruitment to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps COREcruitment to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Third Party Cookies
Further Information About Cookies
Most web browsers allow you to have some control over the placing of cookies on your device through your browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block, manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Our system will place cookies on your device as soon you visit any page on our website. Disabling cookies may mean that you cannot access parts of our website.