Recently, we have been working with and recruiting for one of the world's leading facility services and workplace facilities companies.
Following the successful placements of two senior officers within the business, we had been entrusted to lead the recruitment for a few key executive positions for our clients’ biggest and most premium contracts.
Positions recruited for:
• Workplace Experience Director – New York
• Global People & Culture Director
• Global Transition Director
• Account Director – APAC
• Global People & Culture Lead
• Digital Technology Manager
• Project Manager
With the expert knowledge of our specialists’ recruiters, our clients have the reassurance that each position will be managed, advertised, and dealt with the utmost confidence, the assurance that the role will be discussed in detail and that the vacancy brief will be in line with the job description.
Our candidates are meticulously selected following a series of screening processes and interviews but also psychometric tests when necessary, specific questions and rigorous understanding of qualifications, experiences, and industry knowledge.
How do we select and screen candidates for such specific roles?
1. Study and go through in details the job description
2. Understand the principal duties
3. Search and headhunt candidates according to requirements and capabilities across a few databases and our very own black book of industry contacts and also through recommendations
Following these successful steps, our specialists submit feedbacks with CVs which will lead to organising several stages interviews, collect references and other necessary information
With the support of the business recruitment team and senior officers, we have the confidence to discuss all positions and the ability to present the best available profiles offering our client a real gain of precious time and giving them the satisfaction of fulfilment and therefore achieving great results.
Our dedicated senior team is always available should you require further information on how we proceed and our recruitment solutions.
Date Published: 7th October 2021